youthinasia

I've lived in Asia for almost 7 years and never recorded anything that has happened to me or taken any photographs. It is like I have never existed. this blog aims to remedy that. I may even buy a camera!

Monday, February 20, 2006




As promised here are some snaps from our recent BBQ / hike. The girls invited some friends to join us. I'm sure they were told about the hike, yet all arrived wearing clothing more suited to less strenuous activity. These shots were taken around our little house on Lantau island.

Some of you may remember that it was my birthday not that long ago.
We celebrated with champage brunch at the Excelsior.Pictured from left to right are; Stef, Grace, Babes, Jason, Jenny, Mike and Johnny Fingers. The champagne was free flow and it did indeed flow quite freely....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great wee blog. Of course the old bald eagle is far to discrete to add anything. Good job mark and great pics 10,000 quid on a crap rice burner bike !!! And I thought you were a nutter.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home