youthinasia

I've lived in Asia for almost 7 years and never recorded anything that has happened to me or taken any photographs. It is like I have never existed. this blog aims to remedy that. I may even buy a camera!

Monday, February 20, 2006



Hi folks. This is blogging then. I guess the idea is that blogs have to contain recent news and info. So this was my weekend...

I have moved back to Lantau island after a 2 year stint living in central Hong Kong. Grace, my girlfriend who is pictured here, has just joined me in Hong Kong from the Philippines. Had a lazy weekend on Lantau with Grace and friends cooking meat on the BBQ and drinking too much red wine. Grace and I live in a small apartment below my good friend Michael.Grace (right) is pictured here with a friend at a small, inpromptue party held on Saturday night. On Sunday we had a BBQ and I'll try to post these pictures tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kane Davidson said...

You forgot to mention the part where you got into a fight, tripped and split your head open, and then woke up in the police cells in Stanley.

1:37 AM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

Ah, the traditional Mark Davidson fighting technique then...

10:27 AM  
Blogger Mark in Hong Kong said...

ya buggers ya

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear, there are some things mothers do not need to know.......

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home