youthinasia

I've lived in Asia for almost 7 years and never recorded anything that has happened to me or taken any photographs. It is like I have never existed. this blog aims to remedy that. I may even buy a camera!

Monday, February 20, 2006


William Topaz McGonagall

Dundee's 3rd poet after Ian "The Wheel" White and Lee Carson.

Read my mate Lee's fine piece of work on Jon's blog this morning and almost wet myself. Mate. It is class.
Perhaps you could enliven your blog by adding a few lines of poetic verse at the end of each posting.

While researching this submission I came across another Dundee great. Anyone remember "The Planet" bar. Anyone ever been in there?

I also remembered Kane and I looking for the roughest bar in Inverness 2 years ago. We found it. Walked in. Ordered 2 pints and sidled over to the jukebox. Obviously either: a) It was unusul for anyone to put money in the jukebox or..
b) nobody had any money
because all eyes turned to face the boys from Skye. In a fluster we hit some seemingly random keys. The speakers crackled and....."Three Lions on a Shirt" with backing track sung by Becks and Cole boomed out. Flee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home