youthinasia

I've lived in Asia for almost 7 years and never recorded anything that has happened to me or taken any photographs. It is like I have never existed. this blog aims to remedy that. I may even buy a camera!

Monday, February 20, 2006


Tuesday morning. I am sitting here at my desk having just enabled "comment moderation". I have a grade 6 IT class at 930 followed by a math class at 1035 :(. I really don't like math very much. I then have a grade 8 science class and it's been so long since I had them, I'm not exactly sure what we are doing...Anyway, if you think my lab looks messy-well it is. Hehe. Forgot to take the photos out of the DVD player so no BBQ shots I guess. Met my mate Sean on the ferry to work this morning. Sean is 40 and has never had a real job. He is coming mountain biking with me on Saturday and hiking on Sunday. I gotta go and do some work now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kane Davidson said...

Slap head!!!

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark like your blog, its like your brothers!!!! Keep it going, love the comments from Kane and Lee!!

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home