youthinasia

I've lived in Asia for almost 7 years and never recorded anything that has happened to me or taken any photographs. It is like I have never existed. this blog aims to remedy that. I may even buy a camera!

Friday, March 17, 2006



MONGKOK SHOOTINGS

The new that 2 police officers were shot in TST last night (1 subsequently died) pisses me off somewhat. The HK police force are a fine organisation and I find their officers professional and polite. Though I'm guessing, I bet the idiot who traded rounds with these guys was some dumbass mainlander II. It's all very well demonstrating for unrealistic causes and ideas when we are younger. But I'm for stricter immigration rules and policing along the HK/mainland border. I am one of the few taxpayers here. And these crims are shooting dead the people i pay to keep HK the safe city it is.

I am not impressed. While I'm on the subject...has anyone heard a local taxi driver express his joy at local rule recently....er...no. HK citizens now live in fear of the mainland invasion. Not the "white ghost". When all the jobs have gone to cheap mainland labour and the social services are overwhelmed, Old "Fat Boy" Chris Patten is going to look pretty appealing, not to mention his daughters...

Anyway. It's Friday and the lads and I are meeting at the Bridge for some cold ones and the dvd from last weeks flying. Grace is still in the Philippines and I'm missing her. Never mind. I'll see her next Tuesay in Manila. Work are putting up in the Shangri-La resort for 4 nights so I can attend a "conference". Hehe. I'm going to book Grace and introductory lesson on the Saturday in a Cessna 152. I hope she's not a natural. Going mountain biking with Wayne tomorrow on Lantau and trying to organse a barby with the lads for Sunday. Saw Fingers for the first time in ages last night which was good. He pisses me off sometimes but he's a good lad. Can't believe I'm gonna miss the rugby 7's this year as I'll be in the Philipines. Just been reflecting this afternoon. This time last week I was on a flight from Singapore to Manila having spent the night before cycling roundSingapore. I will never move to Sing. ...

9 Comments:

Blogger Kane Davidson said...

Damm Mainlanders!!!! Bring back flogging, hanging, the electric chair, stoning, and Chris Patten.

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Chris Paton has two daughters . . . . Mum

8:49 AM  
Blogger Kane Davidson said...

Thanks for the interesting 2 daughters fact - I didn't know you were so familiar with failed members of the Tory Party.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Kane Davidson said...

Alan Thomson who works for .................. in Edinburgh will receive extremely public and humiliting disclosures over the web should he once again step out of line with regards to PDD. I might also add that I have saved some of the circular e-mails he has sent me. Therefore, I possess the names and e-mail addresses of some of his closest work associates. Ear??

5:33 AM  
Blogger Kane Davidson said...

A wise choice.

5:37 AM  
Blogger Kane Davidson said...

Thanks for continually updating your blog. Well done!!!!!

1:31 AM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

Update, nobber!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Kane Davidson said...

Anyone home???

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, please add something . . . anything?????

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home