youthinasia

I've lived in Asia for almost 7 years and never recorded anything that has happened to me or taken any photographs. It is like I have never existed. this blog aims to remedy that. I may even buy a camera!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006



Wednesday morning and I am bored... Had staff meetings yesterday which went on till 5pm. Met roger on the ferry. Roger is a painter and decorator and used to run my local pub before it went bust. Roger also runs our "Mark 6" syndicate. The Mark Six is just like the UK lottery. the crucial difference is that we have never won anything. This week for example we had 37 draws placed...to no avail.

Went home and cooked mince and tatties again as its freezing here. I then subjected Grace to 2 hours solid of "Air Crash Investigation - Egypt Air 990 followed by "Seismic Seconds - Sioux City Air Disaster".

It goes without saying that Grace was impressed...Friday will be Grace's second time in an an aeroplane...maybe we'll watch a movie tonight instead...any suggestions?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kane Davidson said...

Thanks for the random diagram of a jet engine. I hope you don't have one of those fitted to your wee Cessna.

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grace don't worry,that's what they used to do to me....such caring boys

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home