youthinasia

I've lived in Asia for almost 7 years and never recorded anything that has happened to me or taken any photographs. It is like I have never existed. this blog aims to remedy that. I may even buy a camera!

Sunday, February 26, 2006



Its Monday morning and I'm sitting at my desk again waiting for the week to be over! Went up hiking on Lantau Peak yesterday. Grace did Lantau and Sean and I then added Sunset Peak to the bag. We intendede to throw in a third Chinese named peak but decided that a brisk jog back to the Turkish Restaurant - Bar in Mui wo was the better option.

Grace and I are warily watching the events unfolding in the Philippines at the moment as we are heading down there on Friday. Grace is going to visit her family in th eprovince for a couple of weeks and I'm off to Singapore once I do some flying and scoop some beers in the Philippines. Foggo has his full licence now and is rated on two aircraft types. I've been typically slack and despite being able to taxi, take off, navigate, communicate and land...I've done bugger all paperwork and exams. :( I promise to take things more seriously after the Summer. You wont hear from me next week then as I'll be in Sing with some students doing outward bound. I'll keep you posted on the unrest in Manila though as that should make some good reading. Gotta go. Babysitting some students as a favour.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kane Davidson said...

Looking forward to your Philipines expose. Make sure you get the facts right before you distort them. Bufty!!!

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you will be safe in Philipines, what does Kane mean? Honestly Brothers!!

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home