youthinasia

I've lived in Asia for almost 7 years and never recorded anything that has happened to me or taken any photographs. It is like I have never existed. this blog aims to remedy that. I may even buy a camera!

Monday, March 13, 2006



Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me...

I can't believe I am 34! Here's a shot taken from my birthday party at the Excelsior hotel. From left to right are; Stef, Grace, Babes, Jason, Jenny, Fog and Johnny Fingers. Stef most of you know. Babes is married to Jason. Jason lives near us and spent new year in the Philippines with us. Jenny we don't talk about anymore. Fog (Mike) tells us not to talk about Jenny anymore and Johnny Fingers is , well, Johnny Fingers. John has a minor celebrity status at the moment as he rolled a nice Mercedes SLK that did not belong to him. Oops. Jason is also know for crashing vehicles, his latest beign a motorbike in the philippines. Foggo has also destroyed his fair share of roadside furniture but is doing this less frequently as he has traded his Nissan Skyline for a mountain bike. He is also famous for crashing at my old gaf on a regular basis. Stef crashes light aircraft frequently ( ie 2 days ago) so is on a par with me aviation wise. Grace has crashed several pushbikes while I don't think Babes and she who cannot be mentioned have crashed anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home