youthinasia

I've lived in Asia for almost 7 years and never recorded anything that has happened to me or taken any photographs. It is like I have never existed. this blog aims to remedy that. I may even buy a camera!

Sunday, June 11, 2006






It's been so long since I published anything I thought I'd hit you with a datablast!
Top left is last night (Sunday 11th). Pictured are me, Matis, Fog, John and Mike. They are looking worried as I have just removed two chickens from the oven and they are expected to eat them..hehe. Bottom left is Sean. People think that we are brothers and were separated at birth. Anyway. Sean and I are taking over the Turkish restaurant this Wednesday for a secret / romantic dinner wiith the girls. Shhhh, don't tell Grace. The rest of the pictures are from last Sunday. My mate Wayne got married to Lesley and they hired a junk for the day. We drifted around Hong Kong drinking and eating and acting exactly how expats form the colonies are expected to act. I got back from flying in Thailand on the Sat and was so tired Gracie and I missed the wedding (dooh). Never mind. We caught the boat and had a fantastic time. erm, well I did. Grace spent the majority of the trip throwing up :(
Anyway. It's good to be back. Take it easy

5 Comments:

Blogger Kane Davidson said...

Heavens above!!! Wonders will never cease!! He has finally updated his blog!!!!!

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you back on the blog Mark, lovely pics, hope Grace has recovered x

ps. I can honestly say I have absolutely nothing to do with the birth of Sean!!!

1:42 AM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

There seems to be a Hare Krishna on the left of your top picture - is he a mate of yours?

2:53 PM  
Blogger Mark in Hong Kong said...

But check the guy on the right...remind YOU of anyone. You even had a top like that...Birds of a feather etc etc

5:07 PM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

He is a very handsome man. And his shirt makes him look like James Bond.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home