youthinasia

I've lived in Asia for almost 7 years and never recorded anything that has happened to me or taken any photographs. It is like I have never existed. this blog aims to remedy that. I may even buy a camera!

Monday, September 04, 2006



Welcome to the Mark Davidson school of motorcycling (Philippines branch).

Step 1. Sean finds a hopelessly overpowered/ heavy motorcycle and enlist the help of a highly experienced instructor...Well, I do have my Star Rider Bronze certificate.

Step 2. Listen to his expert instructions and advice carefully. Feel proud that you have chosen you instructor well....

Step 3. Enjoy the freedom that all this training has given you. Open her up and feel the power.

Step 4. errrrrrrrmmm

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad it was a bike that crashed and not a plane!!!! Dont give up your day job yet!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

Another satisfied customer at the Davidson Motorcycle School. Do you do flying lessons as well now?

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home