youthinasia

I've lived in Asia for almost 7 years and never recorded anything that has happened to me or taken any photographs. It is like I have never existed. this blog aims to remedy that. I may even buy a camera!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Got home from our end of year bash and switched on the TV. First thing I heard was "Omni Aviation" and saw the camera panning over the charred remains of my baby..RP-C 1053.

It was the aircraft I soloed on and flew more than any other. The picture is my first solo.

Reports sketchy but made a forced landing and had a subsequent fire that gutted the AC. Student suffered head and chest injuries, instructor same plus minor burns. Both already on road to recovery so some good news. But my baby.... I was scheduled to fly it on the 28th!!!

Anyway. Again a very Merry Christmas to you all.

Best

Mark




http://www.gmanews.tv/story/73636/Plane-makes-emergency-landing-in-N-Ecija-2-hurt

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy days!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Kane Davidson said...

How was Xmas and New Year?

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home