youthinasia

I've lived in Asia for almost 7 years and never recorded anything that has happened to me or taken any photographs. It is like I have never existed. this blog aims to remedy that. I may even buy a camera!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/storypage.aspx?StoryId=102068

Oops...

Looks like there will be lots of explaining to do!

Funny how a picture can tell a thousand stories.

the aircraft concerned is Werner's and I've only ever seen it with the hood up and work going on under there. Its the aircraft in this picture...with the hood open. RPC 976.

Anyway he got it down I guess so good effort. But should it really have been flying in the first place?

Cheers

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the need....the need for speed!

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home