youthinasia

I've lived in Asia for almost 7 years and never recorded anything that has happened to me or taken any photographs. It is like I have never existed. this blog aims to remedy that. I may even buy a camera!

Monday, July 09, 2007

http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=58ab7474-bdb8-4f1b-8c8e-727658a7e508&&Headline=Two+Indian+women+killed+in+plane+crash

RIP Girls and Guy....

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of EarthAnd danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirthOf sun-split clouds, β€” and done a hundred thingsYou have not dreamed of β€” wheeled and soared and swungHigh in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there,I've chased the shouting wind along, and flungMy eager craft through footless halls of air. . . .
Up, up the long, delirious burning blueI've topped the wind-swept heights with easy graceWhere never lark, or ever eagle flew β€”And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trodThe high untrespassed sanctity of space,Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.
β€” John Gillespie Magee, Jr


I spent much of my training flying out of Plaridel. I am terribly sad this happend. We learn from each others mistakes in the air. I amdeeply sorry this lesson came at a price.

My sincere condolences to all concerned.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes and what a price. I can imagine that you feel almost invinsible up there in the air, but you are not of course! How sad, very sad, what more can I say. Fly wisely.

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ho ho ho!

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats really stupid!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home