youthinasia

I've lived in Asia for almost 7 years and never recorded anything that has happened to me or taken any photographs. It is like I have never existed. this blog aims to remedy that. I may even buy a camera!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007




Well, Easter is upon us again and spurred on by Lee's reappearance in cyberspace, I've decided to perform another update.


Despite having spent my entire salary already on flying, the boys persuaded me that I needed a set of quality headphones now that I am a "real" pilot.


After absoloutly no research whatsoever (should have got Lee to do it as he enjoys that kind of thing), I purchased these Dave Clark sweeties. Apparently they are overpriced and crap, but they look damm sext and are made from carbonfibre so who gives a damm.


Actually the only guys who report problems are the open cockpit flyers, and they should know to buy helicopter headsest in the first place.


Because of this purchase and the total of hours I have to make this month, Grace and I will not be spending our two weeks in the comfort of the Oasis hotel. Oh no...none of that upper crust nonsense. We'll be staying here... :(


Yes, It's the Omni hangar. Sorry Grace!

I'm sure it will be fine and the hangar costs as much a month as the Oasis costs a night...

It will be fun to sleep with the planes and eat, breathe and sleep aviation for 2 weeks solid.

I'll let you know how it all pans out. Cheers

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

his is really great...thanks for sharing all these with us..and well Easter is surely approaching fast now...so visit my blog on Easter Wishes sometime to share some of the fun and joy of this great celebration!!!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Mark in Hong Kong said...

You see...this is the kind of commercial shite we get when a company sells out to a giant like google...bob saget!!!!

Is this a sign of things to come???

12:52 AM  
Blogger Kane Davidson said...

What have I told you about enabling comment moderation?

4:40 AM  
Blogger Mark in Hong Kong said...

Yeah I know...check out the guy's blog about buying a car on Lee's blog...possibly the most boring blog on the planet....

5:43 AM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

Hi you guy why not, have super love on my blog already with girls for super love why not?

For commercial and extra you just click!!! No runs this time just the people and party you know!!!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

No, really, I would have loved to have researched headphones, there must be some excellent forums out there. You should have asked, man.

Anyway, way to romance a lady you old sweetie, Grace is lucky to have you. Well, she is lucky to have a camping mat to sleep on, maybe.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Mark in Hong Kong said...

Hehe,

Okies. I do need a pair of aviation sunglasses....Serengeti are on my list at the moment...but they are quite pricey...

Hey, Grace and I are back in the summer so I'll see if i can borrow a bike for some biking action...the ZX10 is dead...long live the king

5:06 PM  
Blogger Kane Davidson said...

According to the web, the DC headset costs $800!

Bargain.

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello

I have a blog about Dulex paint and its applications. Why don't you have a look?

www.duluxpaint.blogspot.com

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened.........the bloggers have woken up and are at it again!!!! Great! I think Hotel Hangar looks fine, nice to see you economizing Mark, is this a first?

10:54 AM  
Blogger Mark in Hong Kong said...

Mr Anorack...you are full of it...the dulux blog doesn't exist...have you guys seen the antics of the tourettes guy yet?
www.tourettesguy.com...sheer class

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bum ,fanny, tits, cocks.

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen my pussy?

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah OK, man.

6:36 AM  
Blogger Mark in Hong Kong said...

Aldo...find a girlfriend...or take up chess...the moves should have enough sexual connotations to keep you busy for months and off the blogs of honest, hard working, hetrosexual bloggers.

This should keep u occupied for a while: http://www.adrian.warnock.info/2003/08/homosexual-humbug.htm

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes A, I am a mother and grand mother you know!!!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Idiots!

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, it is time for an update honey!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lick my sweaty balls, baby!

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Spark! What about an update?

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home