youthinasia

I've lived in Asia for almost 7 years and never recorded anything that has happened to me or taken any photographs. It is like I have never existed. this blog aims to remedy that. I may even buy a camera!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006





Last weekend found the boys back at OMNI and with a passing typhoon we were grounded. We could whinge about or frustrations or buy flight suits and walk around like twats. Once we had our suits purchased it was a trip up to Omni to get the craic...and we got plenty. To the backing track of Top Gun, we rode into base. Sean looking especially cool on his twist and go!!

You rember from a previous post that his biking lessons didn't go very well.

Then it was back to the pool in our flight suits to drink beer and shout lines such as "You guys are dangerous man!" and, "Your ego's writing checks your body can't cash!".

I know what you are thinking but I don't care. We know we are twats and we enjoy that fack immensely :)

Best,

Mark

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys just look soooooooooooooo sexy in your gear. I would love to watch you take a shit.

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the need.......the need for speed!

Very homo-erotic.

4:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So good to see an update, I think you all look cool, especially Mark - but then I would, I am biased.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS. Maverick, we all have to...............even the queen!

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that your rippling muscles are just soooooooooooooooooooooo sexy.

You do it for me, Squadron Leader Davidson.

Meet me round the back of the hangar in 5. xxx

7:07 AM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

Ha, I guess you got first choice of bike helmet then...

2:12 PM  
Blogger Mark in Hong Kong said...

Damm straight. never stick my head in anything else!

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time for an update!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home