youthinasia

I've lived in Asia for almost 7 years and never recorded anything that has happened to me or taken any photographs. It is like I have never existed. this blog aims to remedy that. I may even buy a camera!

Monday, September 04, 2006


Congratulations Stef - First Solo

It was a proud day at Omni Aviation on Sunday as Stef flew his mandatory 3 circuits in order to gain his wings. Well done mate. The solo is a real milestone on the road to becoming a pilot. It looked as if Stef and I were both goign to solo on Saturday afternoon but dumbass here forgot to take his logbook down to the Philippines so my solo...and the stress for me was off.
Stef had no such escape however and after a few circuits with an instructor (well done Bod) he was released to fly. Three well flown circuits later and Stef was wearing his wings. As for me I'll have to
wait till next trip but should be solo by the 30th of September. Back at work now and the weekend away seems just a distant memory. Popping down to The Bridge tonight for a few beers and some aviation craic / video watching. Grace will not be impressed!!!!!!

Anyway...till next time...bye.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The years have not been kind to that hairline, bro, have they?

1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give us a kiss. xxx

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Stef!!!! Mark its you next time! Tell me when its all over please

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home