youthinasia

I've lived in Asia for almost 7 years and never recorded anything that has happened to me or taken any photographs. It is like I have never existed. this blog aims to remedy that. I may even buy a camera!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006



New Toys for the Boys!

Its official. Omni are buying one of these beauties for the lads to play with. This Piper will make a real difference, gettign us both a twin rating, a complex aircraft rating and a Seneca type rating. It also give us more of an opportunity to screw up as we have seen in the past. Word on the street is that Gozo (another Omni pilot) has recently landed one of these without wheels...Needless to say this is and expensive way to spend you hard earned money. Can't wait to get back to the Omni Christmas party and hook up with Gozo for the full details.

Well, the weeks almost over. Thursday and at my desk about to head for an early lunch. this weekend brings an 80's night in the Turkish and will be followed by a quiet Sat evening I hope. Meeting Wayne and Stef in the Bridge tonight for a swiftie but will be on 730 ferry home. Gracie, the lads and I are off to Philippines on the 15th Dec for the party. Then I'm back here for 5 days and then back to Angeles for 2 weeks. Looking forward to celebrating christmas and new year with all the gang staying at the Oasis Hotel. Nice.Thats it. Have a good one.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plane looks really nice Mark, but what do I know. The 80s party at the Turkish sounds great I would love to have been there in my platform shoes, curly wig and should pads!!! Oh well perhaps its just as well I'm not!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

Nice piece of kit - I'm sure you'll look after it as well as you do your ZX-10 "Tomcat"...

3:05 AM  
Blogger Mark in Hong Kong said...

Aah yes. The ZX10 "Tomcat". Fine piece of machinery. Remember the day I didn't buy it! hehe

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home