youthinasia

I've lived in Asia for almost 7 years and never recorded anything that has happened to me or taken any photographs. It is like I have never existed. this blog aims to remedy that. I may even buy a camera!

Friday, June 01, 2007







Anyway. Flying aside I do have to work for a living. Got back from Beijing early yesterday morning with my students.




Here we are in Tianamin Square with the Forbidden City in the background....This trip was almost identical to the one I did 2 years ago so was boring as hell.




The only thing I will never get tired of is the wall. It is a fantastic thing and the highlight of any trip to China.




Last time i was here it was winter and beautiful. Snow and ice everywhere but clear enough to see the mountains of Mongolia. This time was too hot and we had bugger all visibility.
Anyway. A good trip on the whole. See ya

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a friendly bunch

1:35 AM  
Blogger Mr Lee said...

Looks good. I hear you're not coming over this summer after all - that's a shame. And that wasn't sarcasm, really.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have got AIDS

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home